Tuesday, May 10, 2011


Reference:

What every dentist must know to thrive in new economy. (2011, May 3). Retrieved May 4,
2011. From: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2011/05/03/prweb8335765.DTL


Summary:

The article discuses the new book about what every dentist must know to thrive in new economy. A dentist uses some advertisements in marketing to be famous, but if they reduce the competition in the marketing, they will have more patients. In addition, the book shows many advantages that can help patients find dentist, such as using a website, search engine optimization and social media. Furthermore, most of the dentists in any part of the country use the same technique to attract their patients; also the more the use of marketing the more patients the dentist will get. Moreover, we should benefit from marketing, and use our mind and our experience to create new things in the world.

Reaction:

 I was very happy when I read the article, because this article showed me that dentistry can use marketing to communicate with the patients; also, I learned some new vocabulary that is essential in any major. The author mentioned one point that I liked, which was that patients can use many different ways to seek the dentists or read about them. For example, that made me think if I graduate as a dentist I will make my own website or makes  many advertisements in a newspapers , so patients will read about my works , they can communicate easily with me ,and they can make an appointment with me . However, there was one point that I did not like, which was if dentist will use the marketing in their work, they will spend a lot of money, and they will not benefit from their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment